Funding Support for nonprofits
To extend our support for aging services in Central Texas, AgingWell provides gifts to nonprofit organizations serving older adults in Travis, Hays, Bastrop, Caldwell, and Williamson counties, or serving a combination of these counties. Since inception, we have awarded over $500,000.
- To be eligible for an AgingWell gift, organizations must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
- An organization may receive up to one gift of up to $5,000 per calendar year.
- If no gift is received, an organization may reapply in the same year.
- Gift awards are decided by the vote of AgingWell volunteer members.
- St. David’s Foundation Community Fund reserves the right to ask for receipts of purchases made with the gift and requires an end of project summary or report detailing how the gift was used.
For more details on AgingWell gifts, contact: Taylor Gutierrez, MAIS | 512.879.6215 | email@example.com